Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

NORDSCHLIEFE 7 Laps of DOOM Qualifying results and last words before tonight's race.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NORDSCHLIEFE 7 Laps of DOOM Qualifying results and last words before tonight's race.

Post  Josh on ze bass on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Here are the results from last night's qualifying. Which included two rolled over cars.
For anyone else who missed the qualifying, you are still more than welcome to join in on the fun.

We had a mock run of starting the race at the pit straight, in a staggered formation. It worked well and there were basically no incidents.
Last word of advice. If you try to throw down 7 qualifying laps during the race, you won't survive. Be patient, run at your own pace, stay outta trouble and you'll get a good result.

Best of luck to you all!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NORDSCHLIEFE 7 Laps of DOOM Qualifying results and last words before tonight's race.

Post  sbclowrider on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:36 pm

I may or may not make it tonight. I got my game fixed I hope. It had a big scratch on it and had to get it fixed. But it's my wife's birthday today and she wants to play skyrim. I forgot that the race was on her birthday
sbclowrider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top