Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING: Political Discussion

+8
Avanti 63r1025
TuxTshirt
Ex US Squid
maxximilllion
Josh on ze bass
StalkerStang
Remaggib
Simcik
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

WARNING: Political Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: WARNING: Political Discussion

Post  Simcik Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:18 am

It's okay guys, all the rich engineers, auto techs, medical professionals, and small-business owners can pay for you to do whatever you want - wait a minute...?
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:47 am

I know my latest statement may seem radical, but hear me out. Barack Obama is not the sole reason for my belief. This election, to me, is a sign of things to come. A social blood test if you will. He's the spearhead of a movement that is decaying society before our very eyes. What does this man truely stand for? And who would vote this way? Check out this random text message I received last night at around 6PM EST. I will show it word for word, mistakes and all.

"Its that time again my brothas and sistas...dont let the white man fool you...He wants to take away your middle class...He wants your women to top fucking..And he wants you to believe in the magic under pants..We can survive another moron or mormen in any office, let alone the biggest one wrldwide...Barack the vote"

This person voted yesterday. Does this sound like an intelligent person? Does this sound like a loving person? Does this sound like a united American? There's tens of thousands of people that think this way and which way do they vote? To the left. And these are the votes that Democrats seek, and they get them.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Yep - it's sad.

I really hope that all the "I won't vote for the lesser of two evils" are happy with the worse of the two evils... Only 72% of the white working class voted. That's amazing, considering you're the ones with the target on your backs. You're a slave driving, masogonistic, rich man who's been fed on a silver spoon since you were born - you're the enemy. You knew they were coming after you, and you stayed home??? Thanks a fuckin' lot...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Not sure how I take the previous post. I really should avoid this, but....

I chose not to vote because I do not beleive in our current system. I really think its broken. You choose from what is presented to you by two large political parties w/ agendas all their own. Its fixed by both parties, the guy that makes the most deals behind closed doors with their political party gets their support, and then they shove that person down your throat. The other candidates, disapear, even if one of those people could really provide the country with what it needs.

Do you routinely participate in things you do not believe in?
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:16 pm

I'm pretty sure your response isn't directed at me Stalker. But, to answer your question, yes. The current president is forcing most people to participate in things they don't believe in. It's called Obamacare. They're called entitlements. No, I don't want my tax dollars going toward contraceptives and abortions. No, I don't want my tax dollars going toward Obama phones. And no, I don't want my children and their children paying for the debt incurred during this administration.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Quotes from Tux responded inline:
I know my latest statement may seem radical, but hear me out.
I don't take it at all as radical. In fact, you could get more radical and I'd still be listening.
Barack Obama is not the sole reason for my belief. This election, to me, is a sign of things to come. A social blood test if you will. He's the spearhead of a movement that is decaying society before our very eyes. What does this man truely stand for? And who would vote this way?
What does President Obama stand for? Not a lot. He's a main party member which means his agenda is programmed by the puppeteers. These puppeteers pull strings for their self-interest. Max's list showcases some of these people but there are more.
Check out this random text message I received last night at around 6PM EST. I will show it word for word, mistakes and all.

"Its that time again my brothas and sistas...dont let the white man fool you...He wants to take away your middle class...He wants your women to top fucking..And he wants you to believe in the magic under pants..We can survive another moron or mormen in any office, let alone the biggest one wrldwide...Barack the vote"

This person voted yesterday. Does this sound like an intelligent person? Does this sound like a loving person? Does this sound like a united American? There's tens of thousands of people that think this way and which way do they vote? To the left. And these are the votes that Democrats seek, and they get them.
This person sounds like the stereotypical American sheeple. These sheeple follow mainstream news, take what the Government says happened as gospel, and mindlessly watch "reality TV." They vote how they're told and don't question a damn thing. I would be shocked if any their I.Q. was greater than one standard deviation less than the mean.

A small percentage of the people have awakened. While a small percentage may number in the tens or even hundreds of thousands, their numbers are of no comparison to the tens of millions of American sheeple.

Quotes from Sim responded inline:
… I really hope that all the "I won't vote for the lesser of two evils" are happy with the worse of the two evils...
I voted third party. In fact I'll admit to voting for Gary Johnson. Here, I'll quantify my reasoning. I vote in California. California is not a swing-state. There's no thin (D) or (R) line here. Add up the populations of the Los Angeles Basin (L.A. proper, Studio City, Ontario, Pasadena, Long Beach, Anaheim, Santa Ana, … continuing, Pomona, Santa Monica, … I'll stop) and the populations of the greater San Francisco Bay Area (S.F. proper, Oakland, San Jose, Santa Cruz, Redwood City, Sunnyvale, Menlo Park, Richmond, Vallejo … I'll stop) and the majority of these populations vote (D). When the populations within these two 70 nautical mile semi circles (the other piece would extend into the Pacific Ocean) make up their mind for a party, it doesn't matter what the rest of the state wants. Farmers in the central valley? Retirees living in peace and sanctity a bit south of Oregon? Registered Republicans living within the circles? HA! Good luck! They get no say.

There's a reason Air Force One lands at SFO and Moffett (former Naval Air Station) frequently when we have a Democrat in office; he's here to collect money and to sway votes. California went (R) for Reagan but he was our governor. We were a (R) state in election years from '72 - '88 but elections since '92 have all been (D). My vote for an independent didn't do much and can't even count as a takeaway vote for Romney because I'm a miniscule drop in the S.F. Bay Area bucket. Add in this tidbit: whomever takes California gets 55 electoral votes. That's a skoosh over 20% toward 270 needed to win.
Only 72% of the white working class voted. That's amazing, considering you're the ones with the target on your backs. You're a slave driving, masogonistic, rich man who's been fed on a silver spoon since you were born - you're the enemy. You knew they were coming after you, and you stayed home??? Thanks a fuckin' lot...
The people we need to wake-up the most are those in swing-states. Had a couple more swing-states voted (R), we would have had Romney in the White House come Inauguration Day.

Quotes from Stalker responded inline:
Not sure how I take the previous post. I really should avoid this, but....
Okay, now I'll go more radical than Tux.
… I chose not to vote because I do not beleive in our current system.
I hear many many people reflecting these same sentiments.
I really think its broken.
I agree.
You choose from what is presented to you by two large political parties w/ agendas all their own.
Partially true. Actually, it's about as true as we currently know and can prove.
Its fixed by both parties, the guy that makes the most deals behind closed doors with their political party gets their support, and then they shove that person down your throat.
Intelligent people, thinking on their own and doing their own research, suspect it's not the parties' fault. There are thoughts that the banking system (to include the Federal Reserve) has an agenda and is pulling the (D) & (R) strings. If you were one of these devious people, would you want this information to be made public? It will be hard to show proof beyond any reasonable doubt this is going on. The good news is, the longer it happens, the more opportunities there are for them to screw up. Like a gambler on a winning streak. Ya better quit it while you're ahead or percentages are going to catch up to you.
The other candidates, disapear, even if one of those people could really provide the country with what it needs.
Ron Paul became censored from television after the primaries. It became clear to "the higher ups" via Ron's answers, that he wants to end their reign. Ron wasn't given an opportunity close to the end of one of the primaries to answer the final question. One of the candidates near him could be heard on mic (as the credits were popping on the screen) saying, "And you had one of the best answers, too!" This other candidate must have heard Ron talking quietly during the debate, or knew him well enough to know his answer to that question. R.P. would have been phenomenal for this country.
I try to when it comes to being for the greater good, though I understand the frustration side of the coin.

My brother is also one who didn't vote and he believes the system is broken. [CA rant speech]Insert one more (R) vote in a (D) locale and it doesn't much matter.[/CA rant speech]

I offer anyone to visit this website. http://www.270towin.com/states/ From here you can see how states have voted in the last ten elections.

Last edited by Avanti 63r1025 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  sbclowrider Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:35 pm

I try to keep my opinion to myself on this kind of stuff because by now most people are closed minded and set in their ways. But... In my opinion the only people who can really fix it is all the greedy asses in congress. Yes we should vote and voice our views and make ourselves heard. However, our complaints fall on deaf ears. There is not a single high level politician out there that gives a rat's ass about the people of this country. All they care about is MONEY that's all. They will tell you what you want to hear so you will vote for them. The only way that our country will get fixed is if the greedy asses start thinking about the people instead of their pockets. My opinion is that there should be no CAREER politicians and they should not get there salary for life. Who in the world thought that was a good idea? The greedy asses that's who. Well my rant is over now so explode at me all you want.
sbclowrider
sbclowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:45 pm

StalkerStang wrote:Not sure how I take the previous post. I really should avoid this, but....

I chose not to vote because I do not beleive in our current system. I really think its broken. You choose from what is presented to you by two large political parties w/ agendas all their own. Its fixed by both parties, the guy that makes the most deals behind closed doors with their political party gets their support, and then they shove that person down your throat. The other candidates, disapear, even if one of those people could really provide the country with what it needs.

No, I don't - but I will not sit by and let something terrible happen if I have an opportunity to do something about it. Romney wasn't my first choice, but he was, far, far better than Obama...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Avanti 63r1025 wrote:What does President Obama stand for? Not a lot.

I have to disagree with you here. You saw and agreed with the telltale red flags of maxx's post about all of the czars he's appointed. That alone should speak volumes about what he stands for. He not only has an agenda, he has executive privelage and commands the most powerful military the world has ever known. He stands for a whole lot and is in the best strategical position to affect his own beliefs on a mass of "sheeple" and intellects alike.

And about the system being "broken". It's flawed. I'll give you that. Broken? That's a tough sell. You must understand that the government sees over a mass of different people with different priorities, backgrounds, beliefs, situations, etc., etc. Ever heard the saying "you can't please everyone"? Well that's true. Because you can't. The fact is, our government has come closest than any other. Our checks and balances system and our constitution is one of the fairest types of leadership in a world that requires government. And we've got a President that seems resentful toward that. Do you remember how Obamacare was forced through the gov't. Checks and balances said "no". But here we stand, on the doorstep of a financially back-breaking and convoluted piece of legislation. Remember Pelosi's statement? Did checks and balances fail us? In this case, yes they did. But why? Realize that Democrats were holding out as they had a majority. So who sold out? That's right, the Democrats. They're not all bad, and the Republicans are not all good. But I believe there are politicians that sincerely believe in serving the public.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:53 pm

The czars were appointed under Barack Obama's term though some equally as bad people would have been appointed four years ago had we elected McCain.

Fast-forwarding to today, under Romney we would have seen similar outcomes albeit different actions. These two guys could be amazing people, well-liked, charismatic, generous, and on but they're pieces in a game. They're two locomotives built by the same corporations funded by the same banks on separate tracks heading to the same destination.

Why I say [insert President here] doesn't stand for a lot is because it's not his call. However, the President does take the praise/criticism for "his" actions.

Imagine a city block viewed from overhead. Start your journey from the southwest corner. To reach the northeast corner you may either go east then north or north then east. I suppose if one was talented enough one could take the hypotenuse (climbing over people's houses and such). The paths are different, the scenery is different but the destination is the same. It doesn't matter if we put a Republican or Democrat in office. These guys are muppets. It's time we cut the strings and expose the puppeteers though that's easier said than done.

Great people, people not willing to be pieces in this game have a zero percent chance at having the public vote for them in a Presidential election. This is why the system is not only flawed, it is broken.

That's where I stand.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:26 pm

You believe two entirely different parties have the same destination(the NE corner)? What's this destination? Please qualify. And don't be fooled, 3rd, 4th, and 5th parties have their agenda too. That's why they're in that party. They're part of a group of people with similar beliefs/goals. Listen, we can beat this horse for weeks, but this "ideal" system doesn't exist. People are simply too different. You can argue the system is broken, but it's the system we have and will have after we're all gone. Either affect your situation by acting, or affect your situation by not acting. Either way, you make your choice. And not making a choice is a choice. I'm not saying you or anyone in particular(you've made an informed choice) hasn't acted, but you can actually make a difference. And our system is working. We have a divided congress. The left was running away(NOT REPRESENTING THE MAJORITY OF THE PUBLIC), and now they're stopped. It sucks for "progress", but this is the system. Both sides now see they have to compromise. Would you really want a Democratic majority as far as the eye can see? Or a Republican one? What do you want? Communism? Dictatorship? That was a rhetorical question.

Tell you what. Pass nationwide voter ID laws and elect our officials via popular vote, and I'd say you've got a near "perfect" system. Voter turnout would be higher, and you might actually see a 3rd party president. But that won't happen. Not in the foreseeable future at least. I'd say that's a "flaw". But not broken.

*Edit: To be fair. What definition of "broken" are you using. There's like, ten of them. I believe we are using two separate ones. If using my definition, I don't agree. broken-not functioning, out of order
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:00 am

The northeast corner was part of a visual based example. We could substitute apple, banana, strawberry, and orange for corners as that wasn't the important part.

The United States of America has potential to be great, a world power far greater than we are now but that's not the direction we are going. Where are we going? No place good. The further along this road we go, the easier it will be for us to lose everything.

I believe the political process is being manipulated by a collective group though I do not know how many people are in this group. I believe this group doesn't care which party (Republican or Democrat) is in office, they have an agenda for either. I believe other parties don't have a reasonable chance at becoming elected because this group has excluded them. In order to get a privateer team in the White House, we're really going to have to fight.

Electing via the popular vote would be great! I agree, that system would be the absolute best we could want. To make an amendment to that, we'd also need third, fourth, and fifth parties able to take part in debates and not be shunned. You're correct a pure system (Republican, Democrat) would not be great either. A healthy blend would be nice. What do I want? I want the greedy group feeding their own interests to be gone. I want what our founding fathers envisioned this country to be because we're not there.

Okay, so the system isn't broken using the out of order definition. It does work in the sense that people vote and their votes are tallied. I can't say it's flawed because to me flawed just doesn't cover it far enough. I'll go as far as saying it's bordering on rigged. Why do I go that far? Where does each Presidential candidate come from? Why is it any one particular guy and not one of his peers? Why isn't the public allowed to narrow the selection of individuals further up the chain? I think this is where I intersect Stalker's questions though he can chime in.

Last edited by Avanti 63r1025 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:09 am

Visual media follows. The last one is gross. It's a caricaturization of the saying "Shit rolls downhill" and I don't want to eat at that table any more.
WARNING: Political Discussion - Page 3 542851_10151145376551446_295640967_nWARNING: Political Discussion - Page 3 5323250706_293064_10151059905666446_1751493431_n_xlarge
WARNING: Political Discussion - Page 3 18606_10151147190651446_76716427_nWARNING: Political Discussion - Page 3 149854_488906614474964_1894959715_n
WARNING: Political Discussion - Page 3 398319_10150650549866446_1942183580_n
WARNING: Political Discussion - Page 3 374821_10151136406871446_563807688_n
WARNING: Political Discussion - Page 3 527302_10150648181841446_176849313_n
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:03 am

With your second to last poster, you're implying I don't think for myself. You couldn't be more wrong. I've been doing a ton of thinking for myself. It's called research and you're NOT the only one who does it. See what I do is understand the CURRENT situation and make a choice that MAY have some affect within the structure of HOW THINGS ARE, not how they ought to be. I don't disagree with you on how things ought to be, but that's not how it is. If indirect insults are where this is going, consider this my last post. I respect you guys too much to start insulting you over it.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:41 pm

TuxTshirt wrote:With your second to last poster, you're implying I don't think for myself. You couldn't be more wrong. I've been doing a ton of thinking for myself. It's called research and you're NOT the only one who does it. See what I do is understand the CURRENT situation and make a choice that MAY have some affect within the structure of HOW THINGS ARE, not how they ought to be. I don't disagree with you on how things ought to be, but that's not how it is. If indirect insults are where this is going, consider this my last post. I respect you guys too much to start insulting you over it.

Wow - Tux and I may disagree on Jimmie Johnson being either the best thing since sliced bread or the biggest douche in the sport, but he is RIGHT ON about this. Is the system perfect? No. Tux isn't saying that. Hell, if anything, I'm more of a TEA (it's an acronym) Partier than a Republican, but I am not going to vote for someone I know has no chance of actually winning, if my vote for the next best choice could!

I think it's fair to say that we all want to change the rules of the game, but we have to be in a position to do so first. So what do you do? You get down in the dirt. You cheat, you lie, you play dirty, and YOU WIN! Once you've beaten them at their own game, and you have control, you CHANGE THE RULES.

There is no other way. You will have to get the sheople to support you, then change the way the game is played so that they are less of a concern.

Also, I too did my research. Mitt was not my first choice, however, Mitt's flaws were ones I could live with, and his strengths were things this country desperately needed. So what if he's got Wall St. backings? Is he going to create jobs? Is he going to actually do something productive with the economy?

One thing I'd like to point out too is that just because you get help or support from someone, that doesn't mean you agree with them 100% or that you'd do anything to pay them back. It simply means THEY support YOU - not the other way around. Who does Romney support? Well, we know he likes Paul Ryan, and we can look at who he hired at Bain, etc. Compare that to Obama.

Sure, I see the appeal of voting for someone like Johnson, or not wanting to give your support to someone you don't fully trust, but what is the alternative? Democrats don't think like that. They see and (D) symbol and they check the box, and even though you can feel good about voting for who you felt was best, you still have live with Obama as President for another 4 years. That's a rather big trade-off I think. Maybe you yourself, in your situation, didn't make a difference, but what about everyone else?

If you want to voice your dislike for a candidate or nominee, do so during the primaries. But don't just throw away a vote that could make a difference in the country come election time...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:42 pm

TuxTshirt wrote:With your second to last poster, you're implying I don't think for myself. You couldn't be more wrong. I've been doing a ton of thinking for myself. It's called research and you're NOT the only one who does it. See what I do is understand the CURRENT situation and make a choice that MAY have some affect within the structure of HOW THINGS ARE, not how they ought to be. I don't disagree with you on how things ought to be, but that's not how it is. If indirect insults are where this is going, consider this my last post. I respect you guys too much to start insulting you over it.
Don't include my position in that second to last poster as it's not how I feel about anyone on this forum and some other people. I have friends who think for themselves who voted for either Romney or Obama. You've all done your research and selected the candidate who best fit with your desires. That's fine.

I hope you and more people understand that our system needs to change. We can't continue along a two party system where other very awesome potential candidates are shunned from having the opportunity. There are other people living in this country who could have this nation become great. These people won't become willing pieces in the game. These people won't allow greedy banking assholes to further wreck this country.

The second to last poster (forget about the black bolded letters) is an illustration of the point I've been trying to drive. Focus on the companies in light grey behind the two candidates. They're backed by a blend of identical businesses and businesses with similar interests. Here's a poster to convey exactly that:
WARNING: Political Discussion - Page 3 223372_10151101100466446_1361742188_n1

The tail has been wagging the dog for too long. For anyone who doesn't know, this stems from a saying representing the relative size of government (tail) to the size of the people (dog). The dog has more mass, therefore the dog should be wagging the tail. "We the people" should be controlling our government more, the government shouldn't be controlling the people.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:04 pm

It's funny. Your entire last paragraph is what Romney campaigned on. Less government. You seem to like that idea. So do I. Guess what? The other guy won. The guy that believes the "tail should wag the dog". And, like you, I do believe changes should be made. But "Rome wasn't built in a day". Neither IS America. COULD Romney have affected that change right away. No. Neither COULD Gary Johnson. That's not how the system works. Things take time. I believe he would have changed the direction back to the "dog". But now, we get "Four more years". YAY(*in a queer voice)! So, until the changes are made, I'll think for myself, then vote against every liberal that crosses my path.

Could Gary Johnson do a better job than Obama? Absolutely. Romney? Probably. Now, could Gary Johnson have won? No. Romney? Yes. I agree that's a flaw but it doesn't change how things are. Neither does less than 1% of the vote. And let's not forget, if Gary Johnson won, he'd be dealing with a split congress. Full of (D)s and (R)s. And a libtard Judicial system.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 pm

To put a positive spin on things, since Obama is here 4 more years, I may be planning a trip out west next year. You know, to a state where a certain plant is slightly more legal to enjoy than it is in Wisconsin...
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Tux, that's a great point drawing out a theoretical election of Gary Johnson. The fact that he'd have to work with the House of Representatives and the Senate helps to show we have quite the battle if we're going to see a substantial change from what we have.
-------------------------------------------
I was listening to a radio program and the guest said something along these lines, "If we remove the populations of about twelve large cities, the rest of this country is largely Republican."
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:06 am

The good thing is, when Obama's friends decide to come attack us, they'll probably take one or two of the those big cities with them...

Is that too mean?

[This is a joke - although a bad one - don't flame me!]

Last edited by Simcik on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to assure you that in this scenario, Avanti has moved to Texas before any attack on a big, liberal leaning city.)
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:30 am

Simcik wrote:The good thing is, when Obama friends decide to come attack us, they'll probably take one or two of the those big cities with them...

Is that too mean?

Yeah........the line was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back there. I'm sure you're joking. You're starting to sound like Chris Matthews, let's not give the right a bad name.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:52 am

Haha - good point. Don't want to be considered anything like Chris Matthews...

They really should make that line easier to see though. I must have blown right by it...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorta05 Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:23 am

Meh.. I was discussing with a friend on how the san andreas fault could be persuaded to split...
Sorta05
Sorta05

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:45 am

Simcik wrote:
They really should make that line easier to see though. I must have blown right by it...

That's ok, Mopar brakes do that sometimes. Laughing
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  maxximilllion Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Well the people have spoken and 60 million are interested in large government, social segregation, class warfare, expanding entitlements, racial distrust, religious disdain and higher taxes, just to rattle off a few.

Is the system broken?
The system works for what we have in the US, hundreds of millions of different people with differing options on how the system needs to work for them. Would you rather a dictatorship? It may feel that way, but we are far from it.

Does it matter who resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave? Yes and No.
On the economical front, place whoever you want in the big chair and the outcome will remain the same, when the bill is due, it must be paid. The Fed holds all cards and the man in charge is Ben Bernanke, when he comes knocking on the Oval Office door with his little visor and calculator in hand looking for payment on the auto bail out or social program loans, you better have his money. Bernanke does not see blue or red, he sees green and it makes no difference to him what party you're affiliated with, you have to pay the man. There have been only 14 Fed Chairs since 1914 and he holds our nation's economic fate, along with six members of the Board of Governors, in there hands.
What about leadership? I don't know about you but I would rather Gov. Romney at the wheel if China decides to take the US by force, or any other candidate that was in the race for that matter, before the current President. I don't think a beer summit and back door promises will temper the Chinese if they want to come and take what's owed to them. How about the 47 percent? At the current rate, welfare and entitlement programs will almost double in the next three years, pushing that 47 percent to over half the population, thanks to President Obama and his agenda of liberalism and large government controlling it's people. Again if Gov. Romney, Gary Johnson or Ron Paul had taken office, much of the entitlement programs, along with a large portion of Government wasteful spending, would be cut significantly. This is not taking into consideration the House and Senate, which changes the rules during the game. So the man at the top does make a difference, depending on his party and opinion of how the country should be run.

Now for my main concern, that is, the individuals in this great nation. Fat ass Rosanne Barr received over 45,000 votes and was only on 3 state ballots. There are voted on state amendments concerning who you can marry, or what you can and can not smoke and where you can and can not smoke it. How about the size of soft drink you're allowed to have? EPA regulations through the roof on emissions because of a fictions cause. (That would be man-made global warming). There are millions of, I like the word used in previous posts, SHEEPLE who think they are due hand outs from the government and don't give a shit on where it comes from. Once you have the masses dependent on the few, the foundation gives way, then you are left at the mercy of the only standing entity, the government. And that's the road people have voted to take and if you stayed home or voted for a third party, you also made a that conscious choice.

I don't want to live in a Communist country, ask a former USSR citizen how it was in the 80's. We should not have to give 39% (and rising) of our paychecks to help a lazy bitch with 8 kids sit on her ass all day. The working middle class will pay to right the wrongs committed throughout the centuries, this President will be sure to make that happen. The only thing keeping President Obama from running rough shot over this country with his socialist agenda is John Boehner and his gavel. Look for a record number of Executive Orders passed in the next four years, including an amendment to Presidential Term Limits and Marshall Law.

I must step down from my soap box before my head explodes.

God bless you and the United States of America! Were's my beer?

-Max
maxximilllion
maxximilllion

http://www.neinshiza.net84.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next