Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NFL Thread

5 posters

Go down

The NFL Thread Empty The NFL Thread

Post  Simcik Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:28 am

Not sure how we made it so long without one of these, but here is the OFFICIAL NFL THREAD!

So, to get things started off right, let's all share who we root for on the weekends!

As a Texan, and a true American, I am a Cowboys fan. Always have been, always will be...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The NFL Thread Empty Re: The NFL Thread

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:08 am

Simcik wrote:…As a Texan, and a true American, I am a Cowboys fan. Always have been, always will be...
UH OH! Ha ha ha. I was a bay area child during the '80s. I grew up watching the "Montana to Rice" connection with Roger Craig finding open holes in the defensive line and Ronnie Lott putting the hurt on opposing receivers. Then I was a high school frosh when Montana to Rice became Young to Rice. Those times were enough for me to become a fan.

I like San Francisco and hate the Rapists (y'all know them as the Raiders) but the Packers, Falcons, and Bills are pretty awesome teams too. Mostly I enjoy watching the game of football for the game of football.

I hate what Al Davis did to the Coliseum, it looked better when the Rapists were in L.A. and the A's had the facility alone. The Raiders are responsible for Oakland's Malibu Grand Prix (an outdoor go-kart / miniature golf facility) location to be paved over for *gasp* extra parking for Raiders fans. Well, Malibu went away but in the long run the extra parking was not needed. Screw that Al guy. I am happy he is deceased. I'm not heartless, he used Oakland city officials and that pissed-off a good number of people. He won't be missed in this geographical area.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  maxximilllion Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:53 am

Go Steelers!
maxximilllion
maxximilllion

http://www.neinshiza.net84.net

Back to top Go down

Post  StalkerStang Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:31 pm

I go for the Cards.... when they're bad (this is more the norm) and when they're good. They seem to be doing well so far, 4-0, but our offensive line sucks, no protection for our already mediocre QB.
StalkerStang
StalkerStang

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh on ze bass Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:57 pm

To add to Avanti's rant of Al Davis... the time I lived and worked in Oakland I worked for a commercial door installation company. One time we were to install some doors at the Coliseum (Raiders stadium). turns out Al Davis's's door was rated to be BULLET PROOF. Really. it was.. 3 inch thick glass. Mega thick door. Yeah.
Josh on ze bass
Josh on ze bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:11 pm

That is cool. Now if I could just take all these little tidbits of info like that I've picked up over the years and use them for something...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Josh on ze bass wrote:…turns out Al Davis's's door was rated to be BULLET PROOF. …
Ha ha ha. Al Davis's's door. Josh, go get yourself a cake. That was awesome!

It reminds me of Ken Burns's Baseball TV show (that's how they titled it). Surprising how many people in official places don't know when a word regularly ends in s, it doesn't need another s after the apostrophe.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:28 am

Wow - what a sad performance from my team tonight... It is really frustrating that we have so much talent and cannot put it together.

And it seems that if it weren't for bad luck, we'd have not luck at all...

What a combination...

Here's to hoping the bye-week is a cure-all...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum