Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Atlanta will be a Black Out race

4 posters

Go down

Road Atlanta will be a Black Out race Empty Road Atlanta will be a Black Out race

Post  Ex US Squid Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:04 pm

So decided since College Fooseball will be kickin off here in a couple weeks I might take a tradition of theres and make Road Atlanta a Black Out event. Slapped a Vader-esque scheme and the Viper looks mean as hell. Itd be cool if we got all of us in black then I could post pics of it this weekend... I still need to snap a bunch from Boringstone.....errrr Silverstone. Probably this week Ill get on that.

Also curious when any of ya'll will be running practice laps? Ive gotten to about half a second off Ceets 24.3xx but im more in the low to mid 25s if I slip up any. Tough to run fast lap after lap. Ill be on tonight if anyone else wants to run some.
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Road Atlanta will be a Black Out race Empty Re: Road Atlanta will be a Black Out race

Post  Remaggib Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:15 pm

I'm hoping to be on tomorrow, but it's mowing day and Squid you remember how coherent I was last week. But I'm hoping to be on at least. As for fast times, while tuning I ran a high 27 I think. Not great, not even good. Some of y'all need to be gettin' in the bucket.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Road Atlanta will be a Black Out race Empty Re: Road Atlanta will be a Black Out race

Post  Sorta05 Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Not gonna make this one either. I'm really not sure if I will make any more races this season. Any way I can convince everyone to change the race day? Sorry to hijack squid.
Sorta05
Sorta05

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:32 pm

no worries, everyone does... wait... what?
Ex US Squid
Ex US Squid

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Due to circumcisions beyond my control, I will be running a borrowed car this weekend and will be unable to paint it. I'm just lucky they're letting me put my numbers and sponsor on it, but it came painted, and they won't let me repaint it. The fact that it may well get destroyed during the race is beside the pint I guess. (Yes, pint.)
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Also, my best lap is hovering in the high 27's. I just can't get anything else out of it. I hate not being able to tune worth a crap.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:18 am

Road Atlanta will be a Black Out race GetPhoto

I'm in.

C'mon... Do it.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:21 pm

^^^ Crap, now it LOOKS fast too. Fortunately I was able to get my car back, as the borrowed car was needed elsewhere for testing. They promised me that I could use it for one of the upcoming races though.

Last edited by Remaggib on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Well, again, I apologize to Simcik for the contact tonight. It may or may not have ruined your race, it certainly did ruin mine. Thank you again to Lowrider for pushing me a couple miles back to the pits. I hope that next week's race goes just a hair better than tonight's. scratch
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down