Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not the most effective racing...

3 posters

Go down

racing - Not the most effective racing... Empty Not the most effective racing...

Post  Remaggib Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Last night, during our quick little preview for next week, this happened.

racing - Not the most effective racing... 2pzz639

racing - Not the most effective racing... 9r1req

racing - Not the most effective racing... 292acf8

racing - Not the most effective racing... Ws5zzn

racing - Not the most effective racing... 10d8as5

racing - Not the most effective racing... I1y0sk

racing - Not the most effective racing... Kbxhdt

When I saw I wasn't going to stop in time, I dove to the inside. Typical panic move on my part, usually it ends up in me blowing across the track in front of the car I'm behind, and I just smack the wall and not touch anyone. Well, I didn't touch anyone, but didn't hit the wall either, so that was pretty epic. Trying to figure out video and uploading said video, not sure if I can do it though. But yeah, this was cool. Too bad there's no video of Simcik, Smus, and myself going 3 wide at Le Mans last night. Sorry Simcik, for the bumping, I was dropping my right side tires and was trying to stay on the track so that's why I got into you.
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

racing - Not the most effective racing... Empty Re: Not the most effective racing...

Post  TuxTshirt Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Sweet move homey!
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

racing - Not the most effective racing... Empty Re: Not the most effective racing...

Post  Simcik Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Not a problem, Rem. A little incidental contact in those situations is part of the deal. As long as I don't get intentionally punted, I don't really care.

On another note, why can't I hear you when you talk? Your chat icon never shows up on the left of the screen either...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:19 pm

If he mutes you, you can't hear him either.
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:32 pm

TuxTshirt wrote:If he mutes you, you can't hear him either.

Did not know that...

Anyway, my Ground Loop Isolator is here, and I will have the adapters tomorrow to use it with the headset. Hopefully that will help those of you that have issues with my mic.
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Not sure what I have issues with more, your mic echoing, or hearing my voice lol... It throws me off so much because I can hear your engine more than mine and if I turn down the voices to where I can hear my car I can't hear anyone else talk. And when I start talking I hear myself and lose my train of thought thinking "Who has that nasaly-ass voice?"
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Remaggib Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:46 pm

TuxTshirt wrote:Sweet move homey!

I wish I could take credit and say it was intentional lol. Great driving by Stalker and Squid, and the car held the track because of a Tux tune, I just happened to be along for the ride!
Remaggib
Remaggib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down