Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

TSCOOBY Snacks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TSCOOBY Snacks!

Post  Ex US Squid on Sat May 12, 2012 10:03 am

That was an awesome race! Wish Ceet had woke up five min earlier and hopped on in time to go green. Smus and Harlen as well... guess the Brits felt Asia was a bit of a budgetary concern considering they had to buy the Princess Kate for Harlen.... Who knows how much that bankrupted Aston from the start but CattleRanch is pretty close to UK so good odds of them making it next week. We had some awesome action all race long I felt and even Tux attempting to top my Sunset F'up. You tried but I went way bigger in Sunset... just saying.... Im just better at ramming into things(test track call back!). Congrats to Simcik and Avanti for strong top fives too! Alot of sub 60 sec laps posted at TscoobySnacks. The first 20 laps had me glued to Tux's bumper but we found out at the test track that this is not uncommon(pitchin to my catcher). I finally realized around lap 19 that I most likely wouldnt be able to pass Tux cleanly due to us both running so closely so I made a bold move and pitted early and took my chances in the inevitable traffic and with some luck on my side managed to will the car to the finish line first. So I took some pics and got all these just in the first few laps. Maybe when I have more time Ill snap some more.

JohnnyB

Rem

UFinWish subbing for Peader

Stalker

A couple of the good clean Turn 1 Lap 1 action

Lowriders Warhorse

Here in 6th, Sorta(?)

Avanti running on his cars home turf

Simcik

More early laps action!

Tux

Josh On Ze RGT

Squid

Win The Day! I love my Ducks!
Ex US Squid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TSCOOBY Snacks!

Post  TuxTshirt on Sat May 12, 2012 10:17 am

Dude, awesome pics!

TuxTshirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smus on Sat May 12, 2012 11:26 am

Agreed. Lost track of time and by the time i checked a clock it was 830 cst.

Pics look great Squid!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh on ze bass on Sat May 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Fantastic pictures. The only picture that's missing is of Tux hitting the pitwall.. Very Happy Surprised What a Face Neutral Crying or Very sad Embarassed Sad Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smus on Sat May 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Yeah...where is it??

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid on Sun May 13, 2012 12:07 am

As much as Tux A) enjoys being the pushee rather than the pusher and B) that we would rather there was zero evidence of it ever happening in existence, I feel now that the fans are clamoring for it that I will look to take some time maybe in the next few days and dig up a shot or 12 of it so as not to disappoint the fans haha. Plus I wanted to look for some other good shots of everyone racing hard. Seemed that for most guys there was competition for position quite a bit all race so will be neat to see what I missed

Ex US Squid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HarlenAss on Thu May 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Nice Pics there; more of the same after each race. The cars and livery paints everyone has; I have to say I see major improvements from last season. Nice work all. Sorry missed out on the action. Family first.
HarlenAss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex US Squid on Thu May 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Thanks to ya'll for commenting on the pics... I kinda have started to get into the artistic side of Forza so I hope to be posting more pics like these on a Regular basis. I really try and get a good clean shot of everybodys car individually as well as some of the good racing action and loved that here at Scooby there is alot of great static track buildings and flags that make a few of the pics really hard to differentiate from a real life shot. I also hope to document each racer week to week so that we can view the evolution of the liveries. I know I switched the livery from a Red Mopar scheme that Tommy Archer ran in 2007 to a copy of the Allen Johnson 2012 Mopar Pro Stock livery and now back to a Tommy Archer design again but finally have the SRT logo so I did up the Archer 2006 livery and this week I incorporated some Metallic Silver stripes to the Viper by painting the car the color of the stripes I wanted which was a metallic silver then taking a vinyl and covering the car entirely in the red base coat leaving the stripes locations cut out so that the silver shows. Ha take that FORZA!!! In your Turn10 Faces! I found yet another way to weasel out what I wanted despite your editor software and coding not readily having this available. I win!

But yea I want to at the end of the season compile a section on the Forum and call it "Seasons Past" either by getting permission abilities or just having on of you mods do it for me so I can then in that sub section put each Series and just use the section for posting picks from the evolution of liveries and attempt to document the history of our clan we have here and the core group that has always been there along with the newcomers such as me and also a trashcan section for the CoolBreezes that come every once in awhile. I would definitely enjoy collaborating with any of you on this endeavor as well so let me know if you have any thoughts or ideas kids

Ex US Squid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top