Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

under investigation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

under investigation

Post  ceet34 on Sat May 12, 2012 6:51 am

Yesterday during some final test and tune the #34 big bolt ruf encountered catastrophic brake failure entering turn one. I was able to walk away from the incident unscathed. Not as much can be said for the ruf. This incident is still under investigation. (Ok so third shift whooped my ass again and I didn't wake up until 45 past the hour Sad ) ill just use my skip for that race tux...
ceet34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: under investigation

Post  Smus on Sat May 12, 2012 7:53 am

Funny, the Shell Oil Aston Martin had suffered a few breakdowns of our own...first a faulty power steering pump, possibly dueto the incident at Mugello, the engineera cleared it but a hairline fracture meant a constant drop in pressure and an oil leak kept me out of qualifying. Got a factory rack and on firing up for one last practice run yesterday and the car just wouldnt fire. No idea what the issue is, ill be talking to the boys at Aston Martin and Motec and see if we cant find a solution to fit within the rules. This isnt the first tine ive had these issues... Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top