Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For you gardeners out there

3 posters

Go down

For you gardeners out there Empty For you gardeners out there

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Read me. I didn't want to immediately give away the content.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

For you gardeners out there Empty Re: For you gardeners out there

Post  Smus Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:38 am

Lol as a farmer i coulda told you that!! The chemical composition of the product in question is very high in that substance.
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  TuxTshirt Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:51 am

Urea. It's the same stuff in diesel exhaust fluid. Don't go pissin' in your tanks though fellas, it's the wrong mixture!
TuxTshirt
TuxTshirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Smus Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:06 pm

DEF is some sticky stuff. Feels like you spillef soda all over your hands if you get it on them.
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:49 pm

While in Maine I've been playing farmer. I say playing because in eleven days I go back to being one of those fuckin' California assholes. I've been helping mow the property, churning dirt for garden planting, and repairing the Kubota equipment. I tip my hat to those who do this for a living.

My dad's initial plan for this property was a Bed & Breakfast; he and my step-mom enjoy hosting. That plan fell through as the city wanted too many permits and cert's to make the property a B&B so now it's called a retreat. I ran an idea of holding airsoft games on the property by my folks too and they okay'ed it. There's a pond that dumps into a stream, grassy hills, and a forest so it ought to be kinda cool. The airsoft game idea may come to fruition late next spring to early next summer.

My brother lived here for three years and wants to come back to stay. I need to come back and work more on the car in a second trip and the atmosphere here is growing on me. My dad's gettin' up there and could use help managing the property. I may find my way out here to stay at some point, also.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum