Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Road Racing
Welcome to the Forza Road Racing site, racers Please login.

If you have not yet registered, please do so using your X-Box Live Gamertag and be sure to setup your profile accordingly.
Forza Road Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May DLC = Yes

3 posters

Go down

May DLC = Yes Empty May DLC = Yes

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:37 pm

We are receiving a May 1st car pack, Porsche is coming later this month, and we should also see a June 5th car pack. What this means is, we (conceivably) could be receiving ≈ 50 cars in ≈ 5 weeks. Except for complete game ship dates, that figure is larger than any other time in Forza's history.

If I were a betting man, my $ and ยข would ride on this: Turn 10 always planned on regular monthly downloadable content. They tested the waters with the season pass though they knew of the discount ($42 product for $30) so that's why they didn't offer a year's worth. Someone kept discussions running with E.A. and/or Porsche to get the licensing. Once the Porsche deal worked, Turn 10 had to determine an appropriate time to unleash them on the marketplace. See what I did there? Porsche: Unleashed Laughing

This happened since Turn 10 planned on regular monthly packs, that when Porsche became a Forza 4 reality there would be a time when a dump truck's worth of content was going to be unloaded on the marketplace in a relatively short period of time.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

May DLC = Yes Empty Re: May DLC = Yes

Post  Avanti 63r1025 Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:04 pm

http://trendygamers.com/2012/04/24/forza-4-may-top-gear-car-pack-adds-ten-cards/

Holy crap! A 1966 Lotus Cortina. I'll take it. We might not get a Trans-Am pack all at once though I'm happy to get it in piece-mill fashion.
Mopar: 2012 Chrysler 300C SRT8 and a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
Avanti 63r1025
Avanti 63r1025

Back to top Go down

Post  Smus Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:58 pm

That list looks awesome!!

The Galant VR-4, the 65 Austin-Healey, and that SuperSport Van...all sweet cars...er...and vans.

Looks like T10 may have been holding out on us...
Smus
Smus

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:41 am

Wrangler? Doesn't really make sense in Forza to me, but I will be buying one and putting race suspension on it so I can jack it up even more! Thank god they chose the most bad-ass version yet!

That interior, the Pentastar, oh man, I can't wait to do the AEV conversion to it!!!

I'm gonna start making my "Call of Duty" badges now...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Simcik Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:42 am

Wrangler? Doesn't really make sense in Forza to me, but I will be buying one and putting race suspension on it so I can jack it up even more! Thank god they chose the most bad-ass version yet!

That interior, the Pentastar, oh man, I can't wait to do the AEV conversion to it!!!

I'm gonna start making my "Call of Duty" badges now...
Simcik
Simcik
Admin

https://forzaroadracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum